Cozy Winter Slippers for your feet as winter approaches
The core principals of the Dr Comfort slippers and footwear range are:
- Total satisfaction in look, feel, quality and fit
- Every shoe style offers extra depth in the toe box and is available in a large range of shoe sizes and 3 widths to accommodate even the most difficult to fit foot.
- Easy shoes and slippers to put on, many with Velcro fastening
- The use of top quality natural materials in all footwear. Most of the uppers and linings are made from the finest top grain leathers.
- Belief that proper shoe fitting can alleviate foot complications.
- The Podiatrist in Remuera, Birkenhead, Orewa, New Lynn, Westgate and Westview is trained in the shoe fitting process, and we have experts on-site and available to help tackle the most difficult of foot issues.
- Continual improvement of the Dr Comfort range from heel to toe, to make it the very best it can be.
- Have a positive impact on the daily lives of our customers and their well being.
- A great range of socks to accompany the shoes- made from Bamboo fibres to keep feet warm and dry and prevent infections.
- Before you buy any other shoes, see the specialists.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact The Podiatrist today.
Posted on May 6, 2011, in Your feet and tagged bamboo socks, Birkenhead, Caron Orelowitz, chilblains, Dr Comfort, Dr Comfort stockists, dry feet, feet problems, fitted shoes, foot complications, Karon Orelowitz, leather shoes, Orewa, Podiatrist, podiatry, Remuera, Shoe, shoe sizes, shoe widths, shoes, shoes for women, Slipper, socks, stockists, The Podiatrist, Velcro, velcro fastening, warm feet, winter slippers, your feet. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.