Keeping children on their feet – when should you seek assistance?
- You first notice a problem with your child’s feet.
- A relative or friend makes comment about your child’s feet.
- Your child complains of tired or sore feet or legs.
- Your child is not walking by the age of 18 months.
- Your child wants to be carried most of the time.
As registered podiatrists in Auckland, New Zealand we believe our parents and little patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care.
Caron Orelowitz – Podiatrist
Posted on July 4, 2012, in Kids n Motion, Your feet and tagged American Podiatric Medical Association, Auckland, Caron Orelowitz, Child, childrens feet, Foot, foot care, Health, kids feet, my feet, New Lynn, New Zealand, Orewa, Podiatrist, podiatry, Remuera, Shoe, Westgate, your feet. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.