The core principals of the Dr Comfort slippers and footwear range are:
- Total satisfaction in look, feel, quality and fit
- Every shoe style offers extra depth in the toe box and is available in a large range of shoe sizes and 3 widths to accommodate even the most difficult to fit foot.
- Easy shoes and slippers to put on, many with Velcro fastening
- The use of top quality natural materials in all footwear. Most of the uppers and linings are made from the finest top grain leathers.
- Belief that proper shoe fitting can alleviate foot complications.
- The Podiatrist in Remuera, Birkenhead, Orewa, New Lynn, Westgate and Westview is trained in the shoe fitting process, and we have experts on-site and available to help tackle the most difficult of foot issues.
- Continual improvement of the Dr Comfort range from heel to toe, to make it the very best it can be.
- Have a positive impact on the daily lives of our customers and their well being.
- A great range of socks to accompany the shoes- made from Bamboo fibres to keep feet warm and dry and prevent infections.
- Before you buy any other shoes, see the specialists.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact The Podiatrist today.